Saturday, June 5, 2010

THANK YOU!!



The 1st Annual Father Daughter Ball
was a huge success!
Thank You
to all those who made this amazing night possible!
To Our Amazing Sponsors:
B100 Radio
Vittorio's Restaurant
Mccue Photography
"Fin"tastics Cuts For Kids
Awesome Blossom
McIvor In Motion DJ Services
Balloons and Beyond
Wild About Party Packs
We could not have done this without you,
Thank you ever so kindly!!!
To date you have helped us raise over $3,800 for the
Canadian Cancer Society in 2010!
See you Spring 2011 for the 2nd Annual
Father Daughter Ball
which will be a dinner and a dance!!!
Enjoy some pictures of our wonderful
Fathers and Daughters
from the the ball!


























































2 comments:

  1. I was just looking at your page and I noticed that your Father daughter dance was a great success, congratulations! I just wanted to ask about why the older girls wouldn't have been posted. Was this dance meant just for the younger girls? I ask because I sent my husband and daughter, and they had a nice time, but I am not going to be sending them again next year if it isn't for the older girls as well. I didn't know how to get in touch with anybody privately over there, so I thought that I would ask you this way. If it is meant for all ages, I would like to suggest that the blogger and/or photographer consider showing the father daughter groups with all ages. It keeps the Hula Hunnies from limiting their demographics. I hope that you understand that even when trying to appeal to people with how cute the little girls were, that the older girls will possibly get you an even better turn out and excluding them could possibly cause some of them to not return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great point and Thank You for your comment! That is something we will make sure happens for sure next year. We had only a few people taking pictures and the pictures that were posted were just the ones that were submitted. We did find a picture of one of our older girls her her Dad and I will make sure we post it on here. This years even was directed at girls ages 5 and up and most of the girls were in the 5-10 age range, next years event will be open to girls of all ages.

    Kindly,
    The Hula Hunnies

    ReplyDelete